Windows and doors form an integral part of our homes, they’re our view of the outside world and perform various functions. Hence, it is important that you go for beautiful, yet sturdy and durable windows and doors. While most of us forget about them once they’re installed, it is advisable to keep a check on their condition and maintain them well.
Many older structures that are made of traditional materials like wood have a massive disadvantage when compared to the advanced technology of new generation uPVC windows. Here are some signs that you may need to replace your old windows and doors and welcome new ones.
- Water seepage – A very common problem, especially in coastal areas or regions with high rainfall. If not taken care of, they can weaken the walls and even pillars of a building.
- Reduced thermal insulation – Windows carry out the job of regulating indoor temperatures by insulating against heat especially during the summer months. Poor quality windows may tend to become less and less effective with time.
- Rattling sound – If you are able to hear creaking sounds, it might mean that your window frame has either shrunk or eroded over time. This can create gaps that may get worse with time, letting in water, insects and moisture.
- Fading/warping/rotting – Despite the regular maintenance we carry out to keep our homes clean every day, windows made out of traditional materials can be easily subject to fading, warping, or rotting.
Rebuild with Venster
Refurbishing a space can be extremely challenging without proper guidance or knowledge of all the options available in the market. Doing this not only adds beauty and enhances the functional aspect of your homes, but also adds value to your property. If you’re renovating your space, here’s how Aparna Venster has the perfect solution for you.
A type for every need
Aparna Venster offers a versatile range of advanced and different types of uPVC windows and doors that can be mixed and matched for building custom windows and doors for your homes.
You can choose from a wide variety of options for your uPVC window installation, ranging from casement windows, tilt & turn windows, sliding windows, combination windows, arch windows and villa windows to get the best uPVC windows that suit your style and budget.
When looking for uPVC doors with seamless design and high performance, check out our range of uPVC sliding & folding doors, uPVC sliding doors and uPVC casement doors that come with many advantages and are extremely high on durability.
Customize as you please
With Aparna Venster, you can build the best uPVC windows and doors by custom designing them to fit your needs. Here, you can choose the textures of your lamination as well as the colour of your profile, select from a variety of glass options to suit your functional needs, opt for either double glazing or triple glazing depending on your requirement and get the option to add a mesh and a grill for extra safety.
Building custom windows and doors was never easier. All types of uPVC windows and doors are manufactured using the highest quality raw materials and come with superior quality hardware that works as good as new for decades.
What makes our uPVC window installation stand out in the market is our end-to-end solution policy. Starting with the survey and design, fabrication and delivery, installation and maintenance and even post the sale, our team of expert engineers and customer executives is always at your disposal.
Whatever type of uPVC windows or doors you use to refurbish your space, be guaranteed to receive the highest quality products with Aparna Venster. Our products are known to withstand harsh climatic conditions and yet maintain their structure and colour even after years of installation.
Benefits of uPVC windows:
- Cut electricity bills by up to 30%
- Reduce noise by up to 40 dB
- Leak-proof, termite-proof and water-resistant
- Withstands severe weather conditions
- Built with a self-extinguishable material
- Multi-point locks provide enhanced security
- No discolouration or weathering
- Does not corrode, warp, rust or jam
- Extremely easy on maintenance
- Eco-friendly and energy-efficient
- Highly durable and long-lasting
Transform your homes with Aparna Venster and experience the advantage with our seamlessly designed, high performing and elegant uPVC windows and doors. Our end-to-end solutions for uPVC window installation ensure that you are guided at every step of the journey to help you build beautiful homes.