uPVC combination windows and doors
Combination windows are one of the most unique styles of windows that you can incorporate in your space. An integration of sliding, casement, and fixed windows; combination windows can be designed as per your need and size requirement. The advantage with combination windows is that your chosen styles can be combined together and built into one robust and attractive frame. Along with offering design flexibility, the combination windows also provide excellent thermal insulation.
Features & Benefits
- You get to customize your window right from the scratch- size, shape, colour & bug mesh
- The double seal system makes the home noise, dust, heat, and pollution proof
- The flexible design allows maximum ventilation
- The hurricane bar helps to withstand high wind speeds
- The double/ triple glazing ensures better thermal and sound insulation
- Comes with high-quality hardware that doesn’t rust or corrode
Styles to choose from:
Fixed window cum sliding door
Sliding window cum casement door
Customise your pick
Experience the benefit yourself here
Frequently Asked Questions
A combination window is where the design combines casement, sliding and fixed windows designs and is the merger of 2 windows. Combination windows can also be of same type such as sliding-sliding window or different such as fixed-slider or sliding-casement window.
Whether you're opting for a traditional or contemporary look, mixing window styles to add an extra aesthetic element to your decor is always a fun idea. For instance, you can opt for the classic casement or sliding windows for the bedrooms and the elegant arch or villa windows for common spaces like the living room.